I order a dress for my wedding was assured via website that it would ship in 48 hours.That time has passed, and the emails that I receive still say pending.

I will not do a second transaction being that the dress has been paid for. I can not get an update it the status of my order and fear that the dress will not be back in time for my wedding.

I believe that this company is a fake and tries to get customers to keep repeating the order to receive multiple payments.Once the customer realizes what has happened, they are unable to receive a portion of a refund due to there is no customer service or that you may not receie an email response from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of wedding dress. Zarabridal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wedding dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zarabridal.

Had an Experience with Zarabridal?

Comments